Sale & SuccessionSell-side M&A, business and assets succession, restructuring, liquidation
When setting up a business in Germany, numerous questions and obstacles arise. FRANKUS is equipped to answer your inquiries on the legal, the business and the tax level.
Typical topics are:
- Selecting the best legal form for your business.
- The legal set-up and arranging translation and notarization of documents
- Help opening a bank account
- The tax registration for your business
- VATID and EORI registration for starting import and export
- Trade registration and other permissions needed for conducting the business
- Visa application for expatriates
- Introducing insurance brokers to get necessary insurances for your business
- Support in hiring people (we can assess the technical skills of accounting staff)
- Do's and Don'ts
With a proper power of attorney, we can go to the German notary to establish the German company on behalf of the shareholder. You can communicate with us in English, French or even Japanese. You do not have to worry dealing with German authorities as we take this burden from you.