Sale & SuccessionSell-side M&A, business and assets succession, restructuring, liquidation
When setting up a business in Germany, numerous questions and obstacles arise. FRANKUS is equipped to answer your inquiries on the legal, the business and the tax level.
Typical topics are:
- Selecting the best legal form for your business.
- The legal set-up and arranging translation and notarization of documents
- Help opening a bank account
- The tax registration for your business
- VATID and EORI registration for starting import and export
- Trade registration and other permissions needed for conducting the business
- Visa application for expatriates
- Introducing insurance brokers to get necessary insurances for your business
- Support in hiring people (we can assess the technical skills of accounting staff)
- Do's and Don'ts