German Public Accountant, Tax Advisor, Head of Audit
Managing Director FRANKUS Audit & Assurance GmbH
If your company has exceeds 2 of the following 3 criteria in 2 consecutive fiscal years, a statutory audit of the financial statements will be required:
- More than 50 employees or,
- Sales exceed 12 million EUR or,
- Total assets exceed 6 million EUR.
Transfer Pricing Documentation will be mandatory if
- Intercompany sales/purchase transactions exceed 6 million EUR or,
- Intercompany service fee revenues/expense exceed 0.6 million EUR.